Today...

I felt inspired today, and wrote a little poem of my inner self.



Today...

today I lived life like a normal part of society

today i did not fear.
i did not fear my body
i did not fear my mind
i did not fear my existent, or my ability


today i did not fear humanity
today i did not fear acceptance
today i did not fear opinions
i did not fear myself or who was with me


today i got inspired
today i tried new things
today i made decisions
i did not fear the future


today i did not fear ambition
i did not fear my dreams
i did not fear my wants
i did not fear pursuit of my goals and myself


today i was myself
today i just took it like i should
today i put one strong foot in front of another
i did not give in, or give up


for today i did not fear.



Hope you enjoyed & thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts