Music of Today's

So every so often I feel like I accumulate favorite songs that I play over, and over and OVER again. I'll listen to other music, but I seem to come back to a few select in between, and I never seem to tire of them.

The past couple of months I seem to have a small but fairly consistent playlist I am drawn to. I have decided to share and hopefully you'll enjoy my selection.

In no particular order here are my favorites....

1. Lead Me - Sanctus Real
2. What Love Really Means - JJ Heller ( thanks to my friend who posted about this song on her blog and introduced me to this amazing artist)
3. Call Me Old Fashioned - High Valley
4. A Father's Love (The Only Way He Knew How) - High Valley
5. Rolling In The Deep - Adele (over played and over loved. there's just something about this song I am constantly drawn to - maybe because it's just fun to sing along with, or maybe it reminds me of Gossip Girl and how I can't wait for the show to start again)
6. If I Die Young - The Band Perry
7. Can't Stop Falling - Laurel (my former singing teacher. she has beautiful lyrics, and music. you'll never get tired of her voice)


Hope you enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts