Trifle, Cookies, and Chocolate!!!

So today I went to a friends house to use up some of what was in my pantry and join in on some baking fun.

I arrived a little later than anticipated, but we got to work and I made trifle, and she made chocolate chip cookies, and peanut butter cookie sandwiches. They were super yummy!

I forgot to take along a dish for my trifle so my brilliant friend having worked at Starbucks managed to get me enough tall sized cups to fill and make individual sized trifles.

For the trifle I used a cake out of a box crumbled (baked before hand), vanilla pudding, a lady finger, more chocolate cake, chocolate mousse, and then french vanilla mousse with crushed Oreo bits on top.

Here are our pictures of our goodies.

 All my cups of trifle.



 Yum!
 Peanut Butter Chocolate sandwiches.So tasty! Made with the recipe from the back of the peanut butter jar and a chocolate icing filling.
 Great chocolate chip cookies.
My last 2 pieces of chocolate cake with Oreo filling, and then double iced with left over chocolate icing. Oreo Cake!

Thanks for reading.

Comments

  1. That sure looks like a lot of trifle when you divide it up into cups! Looking forward to enjoying some... YUM.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts