To My Sister

Today is my little sister's birthday.

To my wonderful sister Viv.

Thanks for always being there, for being a strong women, always trusting God even through the thick of it, for putting up with me all these years, and showering me with grace.

For getting into trouble with me as we grew up, for getting me out of trouble when I needed it, for your perseverant nature, and positive attitude, for your honesty, and rawness, your loyalty and trustworthy ness, your ability to model grace and be taught despite the situation, for being the first one to stand up in a room and offer yourself.

For being the first one to ask for forgiveness, for choosing above all to follow Christ and try your hardest to replicate His likeness, even when it's hard, and also having the humility to step up and say when you're wrong.

I've got lots to learn from you.

You're a great sister and I love you a lot. I hope this year will be one of adventure, learning, memories, love, and another year to become more of your beautiful self.

I love you!

Comments

Popular Posts