Tile Hot Plates


So recently I found some great tiles for pennies each, and although I didn't have any actual tile use for them I had to get them. I decided I would make hot plates since we don't have any and have often run into that problem where there's a hot serving dish with no where to go. Well now all those future hot dishes have a place to go.

I really didn't do much, but it was a nice and easy way to have inexpensive and nice hot plates.

Here's what I did.

I took some adhesive rubber stoppers (the kind you would use for drawers and such) and applied one to each corner of the tile. I matched up specific sizes for each size tile. For example the bigger the tile the bigger the stopper.

Here are the pictures. Again super, SUPER easy but so wonderful as you can change them around with the season and easy to replace if broken or bored.

My stack of tiles.

Rubber stoppers. Again check the size and make sure their proportionate with your tile.

Place one stopper at each corner of the tile. Simple.
After applying the adhesive rubber stoppers.

That's all. Thanks for joining me.


Comments

Popular Posts