Remember the Ottoman that started this whole thing? Maybe this post and this one will bring back your memory.

Well although S-L-O-W-L-Y I have managed to move forward and pretty much get this thing done. Except the trim which I cannot find after the move. I will find it one day and then it will be truly done, but for now it's good enough to be in my living room at last, and super comfy to sit on (or I guess put your feet on, but I have used it mostly as a seat for right now).

Here are the pictures.

Sewed, cut, and stapled fabric. Awaiting edging.

My wonderful Ottoman!
I am so excited this is finally at the end. It took me about 7 months to finally get it done since it was my first upholstery project and also I kept running into problems, and or small adjustments I needed to make. I'm so excited though to be done and move onto my next piece of furniture. I'm hoping to find a free or really cheap table of sort. Either end tables, a desk, or something I could use for our living room, or our family room.

Well thanks for those of you who have stuck it through this long process of the Ottoman and thanks for reading along.


Comments

Popular Posts