Joyfolie In Love With These Shoes

Okay, so shoes in general peak my interest, and thats to say I can't pass up a good buy. In fact my little son (who's only 5 months) has about as many shoes as my husband (and the count will keep increasing).

I came across the most amazing little shoes. They are made by a woman in the US and are the MOST adorable little shoes EVER! I tell you if we had had a girl we'd be in financial crisis. The company is called Joyfolie.

Here's a glimpse at my very favorite ones right now (actually there's way more but I just went with the first bunch I chose - they are so beautiful).

Hope you fall in love as much as I have.















Liz

Comments

  1. LIZ! I didn't know you had a blog! So fun! Ok I am in love with the BOOTS!!! And now I'm really hoping that my instinct about me having a girl is right so that I can buy them. Haha and now Paul is definitely hoping that his instinct about it being a boy is right so that I DON'T buy them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts