Layered Granola & Yogurt Breakfast

Every morning our breakfast seems to be one of the following options. Granola, yogurt, & cut up fruit (usually a banana and craisins). Cereal. Waffles with jam, syrup, yogurt, or even plain with some butter. Sometimes Crepes with jam and yogurt. Basically we tend to stick with the very similar options. My all time go to seems to be the yogurt and granola. Breastfeeding I try and make sure I'm eating granola everyday if I can (it increases your supply) & drink with it raspberry leaf tea (also increases your supply).

So this morning I decided to make a layered granola and yogurt mix. It was so good. I felt compelled to share. So this is what I used.

Ingredients:
  • Half banana
  • Homemade apple sauce (you can find my recipe here)
  • Plain Greek yogurt
  • Almond & honey granola clusters
  • Organic local Honey
  • Craisins
  • Chocolate chips
Instructions:
You can really do this any way you like, but this is how I layered it.

Sliced bananas, apple sauce, yogurt, granola, honey drizzled, cranberries, and chocolate chips.


My plan now is using mason jars to prep breakfast's on the go. That way Pete or myself can just grab and go on those morning without as much time.


Comments

Popular Posts